[SCRUMDEVELOPMENT] Digital Agile Tools in a cultural perspective.
marcello.missiroli@unimore.it [SCRUMDEVELOPMENT]
2016-12-03 09:12:19 UTC
Hello Agilists,

With this email I invite you to participate in my survey, which is part of an academic research. It focuses on which digital tools are the most used and loved by the Agile Community - though it is not limited to that.

This topic is somewhat controversial, often sparkling heated discussions, but as far as I know it's not been treated systematically so far. Its secondary objective is to verify if there is a significant opinion difference based on linguistical-cultural considerations. Therefore, the survey is available in several languages (possibly more will be added). Please, only respond once and using your mother language (not necessarily the main language of the place you live in).

http://bit.ly/2grLHFP http://bit.ly/2grLHFP ( ENGLISH, but you will find links to 9 other languages.)

More information can be found here: :
https://github.com/piffy/Agile Tools/blob/master/README.md https://github.com/piffy/AgileTools/blob/master/README.md

Thank you for your time.